Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lemon Tahini dressing

This dressing is AMAZING. I literally licked the food processor clean after making this!
Recipe is from Oh She Glows:
Lightened Up Protein Power Goddess Bowl

I haven't made the protein power bowl, just the dressing. I put it on green salads and steamed veggies, and since I am a meat eater, on top of grilled fish, chicken, seriously anything would taste good with this stuff on top!

I made mine with no water, 2 tbls. olive oil, almost 3/4 c. lemon juice, 1/3 c tahini, 4 garlic cloves and 1/3 c. nutritional yeast.

I also wanted to post today because I saw a quote on a food blog I had to share:
"Remember, a balanced meal is a cookie in each hand!" - Anonymous

Of course, my husband added--And a cookie in your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment